Friday, August 7, 2015

Welcome

Welcome to Disney Wife for Life where I will share Disney related DIY money saving projects and home decor idea's, planning advice and our tried and true tip’s for Disney vacation’s.

We have been married 10 years this fall and have been visiting a Disney park each year since our honeymoon. I have experienced the park's as a newlywed, a couple, with a large family, pregnant and with our two boy's (as baby's, toddler's and pre-k). I have, also, worked in a travel agency and from home as a travel agent (focusing on Disney travel of course) for 9 years.  I look forward to sharing our experiences with you. If you have any question's please post them! I would love to share our knowledge and advice with you. Thanks for checking it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment